Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

Video Business cards

As the business world continues to expand its borders globally, and relationship based selling becomes more and more important new strategies are required. One simple way to do this is by use of web based video products.

I have been using these kinds of products for about a year now and I just love them. The company I am currently using is one of our fellow BNI members Stephen Samchuck with ie Design. You can see my video business card here http://www.iedesigninc.com/newsletter/Chuck_Brady.htm.

This is a simple way for a potential customer across town or across the world to get to know you a little bit and feel more comfortable doing business with you. I would recommend thse to anyone who is in the relationship selling business.

Cheers,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home